The DRI Research Park is not listed with any sole agent or broker.
DRI Research Parks, Ltd (DRIRP) may pay up to 5% commission to any agent or broker representing a prospect tenant for the research park, subject to the policy below:
- The broker incentive Policy applies only to sole-sourced leads brought to DRIRP by the broker or consultant.
- The broker incentive fee and payment schedule will be negotiated as part of the land lease agreement.
- The broker must be identified to DRIRP with written evidence of broker-client relationship prior to any engagement or site visit with DRIRP.
- The broker incentive fee will be based on a negotiated percentage with no consideration for future fair market value or Consumer Price Index extensions, options, holdovers and fair market value adjustments.
- The land lease will contain a provision that, should the tenant fail to perform subsequent to broker incentive payment(s) the tenant is required to reimburse DRIRP.
- The broker must provide full disclosure of other sources of compensation (lessee, lender, etc). DRIRP will not participate in an arrangement that will effect double payment of commission.
- Payment will only be made upon fully executed land lease which must be signed within 90 calendar days following Board approval of the land lease.
- DRIRP Trustees and Staff, or NSHE employees are not eligible to participate in this program either while employed or within 12 months of separation from DRIRP or NSHE.